August 1 to 5th, 2022
Our High-Intensity Program is in its 10th year of developing the top U15, U18 Goaltenders from Atlantic Canada as well as Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, and the United States. The program is limited to two groups of 18. Again this year we will have 36 openings in the Program with a 3:1 net ratio. This Camp will feature Goalie coaches with QMJHL experience as well as other Jr.A and AUS goalie coaches.
The High-Intensity Program is our highest-level summer program. Led by Head Instructor Dave Kennedy, the High-Intensity Program uses active shooters to simulate game situations, elite puck handling drills for today’s goalies, effective rebound control techniques as well as emphasis skating patterns. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating and Puck Handling. AGA uses two ice surfaces at the same time (movements and patterns on Rink B and Puck Handling on Rink C) The afternoon session is an hour and forty-five minutes of shooting stations covering, breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the netplay, and being square to the puck, with Major Midget AAA , AUS and QMJHL shooters ONLY.
Daily off-ice sessions will also be included. Goalie-specific drills, as well as Specialized off-ice training sessions, will take place at the Sports Dome, a short walk from the Red Ball Internet Center will take place on the Charlie Bourgeois High Performance training pad.
- 15 hours of ON-ICE Training
- QMJHL / CIS / AAA Instructors
- Brian Fleming ( Saint John Sea Dogs, QMJHL )
- Antoine Samuel ( Moncton Wildcats, QMJHL )
- Jim Fleming ( Saint John Sea Dogs, QMJHL )
- Mario Larouche ( Former QMJHL, AAA Moose )
- Carson Mckinnon ( U15 AAA Moncton Hawks )
- Jacob LeBlanc ( Junior Goalie )
- Dave Kennedy ( Former QMJHL, Major Midget AAA Flyers )
- ELITE SHOOTERS
- Mornings reserved to ELITE POWER SKATING & ELITE PUCK HANDLING
- PM On-Ice Sessions include ACTIVE shooting stations and deflection boards
- Classroom sessions
- Daily Goalie Specific OFF-ICE Training session
- 2 YOGA SESSIONS
- Guaranteed 3:1 Net Ratio
The 2022 High Intensity Program is INVITATION ONLY and is reserved to AA and AAA as well as JUNIOR caliber goaltenders. If you feel that you qualify for this program please email the Atlantic Goaltending Academy .