Saint John N.B. ( RNS or Harbour Station )
The Fall Tune Up program is geared for goaltenders of all ages and skill levels. The program includes 6 one hour sessions taking place in September. The Program is designed to get the goalies ready for the season and upcoming try-outs. The program begins with a movement and skills refresher and then puts the goalies through game-situation drills which increases tempo and intensity as the sessions progress.
LIMITED TO 24 GOALTENDERS PER GROUP.
(As always, goalies are divided into appropriate work-groups according to their level of play, age and experience)
- 6 hours of ON-ICE Training
- Active Shooter stations
- AGA Sea Dogs Jersey
SCHEDULE 2021 – HARBOUR STATION
- Wed Sept 15th – 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Saturday Sept 18th – 4:15 to 6:30 PM ( flood in between) 2 hours
- Wed Sept 22 – 5:30 to 6:30 pm
- Saturday Sept 25th – 4:15 to 6:30 ( flood in between ) 2 hours