July 13 – 17, 2020
Our Building on Basics Program is in its 17th year of developing Novice, Atom, Peewee and Bantam Goaltenders from Atlantic Canada as well as Quebec and the United States. The program features a group of 24 goaltenders.
The Building on Basics Program is geared towards the goaltender that is still working on building strong fundamental goaltending skills. The Building on Basis Program was designed by Instructor Louis Guay and Dave Kennedy. It will feature two on-ice sessions per day as well as two off-ice sessions. Morning sessions are devoted to Skating, Puck Handling and teaching of techniques. The afternoon session is an hour and a half of shooting stations. They will be covering, breakaways, rebound control, moving into shots, behind the net play and being square to the puck. Off-ice sessions will also be included daily, goalie specific drills, as well as other sports, will be hosted at the Sports Dome, a short walk from the Red Ball Internet Center.
- 15 hours of ON-ICE Training
- Mornings reserved to POWER SKATING & PUCK HANDLING
- PM On-Ice Sessions include shooting stations and deflection boards
- Classroom sessions with Interactive Ipad session and NHL Video
- CCM Equipment Seminar
- Daily Goalie Specific OFF-ICE Training session
- 4:1 Net Ratio
- Jr. Instructors keep goaltenders busy when they are not in the net.
Our Staff is comprised of goalie coaches and goaltenders that have been through our programs and know what it takes to be an AGA instructor. Young and passionate, our staff will leave your young goalie with all the tools necessary to advance to the next level!
Fee: $520.00+HST = $599.00